Sony Pulse Impulsion and Samsung smart 3d tv wireless headphone issue

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by ravians, Aug 6, 2013.

1. ravians

ravians
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have Samsung UN46D6500 smart 3d tv and just today I have bought Sony Pulse Impulsion wireless headphones. I am unable to connect headphones to tv. The headphones come with a USB wireless adopter. I connect it to tv and the headset connects to it but there is no sound. Also I changed tv settings to external speakers but no use. I also have a LG home theater with bluray player .. I tried plugging in the USB in home theater too and changed many options like ARC, AUX, HDMI1, HDMI2, FM, AM etc but none worked. I was wondering if there is a possibility that I can hear tv sound from these headphones because I have two little kids and don't want to disturb them while I watch some movie at night. I also have Logitech H600 wireless headphones but same problem is with them. I can not connect any of these headphones to my tv.
    Just wondering if there is any possible way to get TV sound from headphones? either of them? Please help I am too frustrated after trying many things as shown in videos on youtube.