1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony PSP ordered!!

Discussion in 'Playstation Forums' started by aligebes, Mar 29, 2005.

1. aligebes

aligebes

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    I have finally taken the plunge and ordered a JAP PSP from nuplayer.co.uk this evening.

Had a pleasant phone call with the staff member who informed me of the following:

The website will change in the next day or so and will add R2 umd movies that are arriving shortly, he mentioned Hellboy Directors Cut as being one due in. A movies section is probably going to be setup.

There will also likely be a coming soon section for games that will contain approx release dates etc.

Memory sticks are due to go on sale this week, 512mb probably cost £50-60 and 1gig £75-£100, these are approximations he advised though.

He asked how I found out about Nuplayer,so I mentioned Avforums.com, he reckoned that about 75 PSP's have been sold via here, I mentioned that this would be a good place for them to visit,so I asked about discounts to Avforum members...? The reply was promising to say the least.

Considering this is my 1st time dealing with them, there was no hard sell done on the phone, very polite and offered to check for dead pixels and flash the firmware before it is sent to me, my PSP will arrive on Wednesday

I know I will be dealing with them again, what are other users opinion of Nuplayer + Do those approx prices seem reasonable for memory sticks?

looking forward to feedback/comments

2. wallisj

wallisj

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    I called them a couple of weeks ago to pre-order some PSP US games. Very nice chap i spoke to, didn't want to take a preorder until the week of release simply since they would know numbers....

I called them last monday to place the order (as told) and again, very friendly, very chatty...took the order and said they expected the games to be in on wednesday but would call to confirm.

Wednesday came and so did the call, he did try to talk me into the 3 games offer they had, but was not pushy just highlighting the value ... wasn't a 3rd i wanted....games turned up saturday morning.

Would certainly deal with them again, esp if we get some discount :)

3. CAS FAN

CAS FAN

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,727
    I don't get this offer as they have the games listed individually for £36 (inc vat) as well :rolleyes: .