• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sony PS3 Supreme

Robothamster

Distinguished Member
How gutted would you be when it YLOD's and sony charge £128 for a refurb and you get back another plastic one!

Hillskill

Moderator/Games Reviewer
Surely not long before we read in the Metro about some Sheik buying 20 of them.

Darth_terra

Distinguished Member
Do you have any unwanted gold... :rotfl:

Apnomis

Established Member
They might give you a couple of hundred quid for that much gold! bargain!

Doubt it - have you not seen the Which? investigation into these TV Gold Buying companies? They sent several companies about £750 worth of brand new gold jewellery and the average return was about £28! Some individual pieces worth £100-200 were given offers in the region of £9! One company even claimed a £150 hallmarked gold necklace contained 'no precious metals' and was worth nothing - they then wanted a £15 'admin' fee for it to be returned!

Much like most of these loan ads they are merely modern day con artists trying to exploit poor and desperate people - the conclusion of the investigation was that you would get a much higher return by taking it to a pawn shop or a jewellers...

Sorry to go off topic with a rant there!

Ed the Penguin

Prominent Member
Sorry to go off topic with a rant there!

Don't be sorry mate.. It may be off topic but it's a valid point that may prevent people from getting duped! Don't send things off to people before you know what you're going to get for it! It's a typical 'up to..' con!

RottenFox

Distinguished Member
I bet Elizabeth Duke could do it cheaper....:rotfl::rotfl:

Bribrian

Prominent Member

sunnysunnysunny

Prominent Member
The gold is all very well and good but I can’t see if it’s backwards compatible with the PS2.:confused:

BTW, they have “Iphone 3GS SUPREME Rose” priced at £0.00 do you think they will honour the price if I order it?

Might as well try it :D
Seriously, I'm gonna try it as well, the worst they can do is say "sorry, there was a mistake". Take a screenshot to prove it. I'd laugh if they actually honored it :rotfl:

RottenFox

Distinguished Member
The gold is all very well and good but I can’t see if it’s backwards compatible with the PS2.:confused:

BTW, they have “Iphone 3GS SUPREME Rose” priced at £0.00 do you think they will honour the price if I order it?

I doubt it, as they say it supposedly has a "total construction cost at £1.93.25 million."

Horrible, garish, disgusting to look at, OTT, and generally a waste of anyones money, even if you were bill gates or some rich arab sheik.
thats all i have to say about their products..

or not...they have a Wii supreme(why does that sound like a burger...), at £299,995.00 :facepalm: :suicide:

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom