Sony PS3 Supreme

How gutted would you be when it YLOD's and sony charge £128 for a refurb and you get back another plastic one!

Surely not long before we read in the Metro about some Sheik buying 20 of them.

He'd be dispointed when only 3 show up :D (it says there will only be 3 made)

Do you have any unwanted gold... :rotfl:

They might give you a couple of hundred quid for that much gold! bargain!

Doubt it - have you not seen the Which? investigation into these TV Gold Buying companies? They sent several companies about £750 worth of brand new gold jewellery and the average return was about £28! Some individual pieces worth £100-200 were given offers in the region of £9! One company even claimed a £150 hallmarked gold necklace contained 'no precious metals' and was worth nothing - they then wanted a £15 'admin' fee for it to be returned!

Much like most of these loan ads they are merely modern day con artists trying to exploit poor and desperate people - the conclusion of the investigation was that you would get a much higher return by taking it to a pawn shop or a jewellers...

Sorry to go off topic with a rant there!

Sorry to go off topic with a rant there!

Don't be sorry mate.. It may be off topic but it's a valid point that may prevent people from getting duped! Don't send things off to people before you know what you're going to get for it! It's a typical 'up to..' con!

I bet Elizabeth Duke could do it cheaper....:rotfl::rotfl:

The gold is all very well and good but I can't see if it's backwards compatible with the PS2.:confused:

BTW, they have “Iphone 3GS SUPREME Rose” priced at £0.00 do you think they will honour the price if I order it?

The gold is all very well and good but I can’t see if it’s backwards compatible with the PS2.:confused:

BTW, they have “Iphone 3GS SUPREME Rose” priced at £0.00 do you think they will honour the price if I order it?

Might as well try it :D
Seriously, I'm gonna try it as well, the worst they can do is say "sorry, there was a mistake". Take a screenshot to prove it. I'd laugh if they actually honored it :rotfl:

The gold is all very well and good but I can’t see if it’s backwards compatible with the PS2.:confused:

I doubt it, as they say it supposedly has a "total construction cost at £1.93.25 million."

Horrible, garish, disgusting to look at, OTT, and generally a waste of anyones money, even if you were bill gates or some rich arab sheik.
thats all i have to say about their products..

or not...they have a Wii supreme(why does that sound like a burger...), at £299,995.00 :facepalm: :suicide:

Was is that site? Paris Hiltons shopping list?

Ash

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom