1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sony poll

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by watchinthewheel, Jun 6, 2005.

?
  1. nw-hd1

11.8%
  2. nw-hd3

32.4%
  3. nw-hd5

55.9%
  1. watchinthewheel

watchinthewheel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    theres a lot of talk here about the hd1/3/5 and opinion is very much devided, which of them do you think is the best?

2. wilto

wilto
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    having held both HD3 and HD5, on the outside i prefer the HD3 a tiny bit more than the HD5 but battery time and sound quality is better on hd5 so i must go with it!

3. mcfarfs

mcfarfs
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    Its got to be the HD5. Longer battery life, removeable battery, smaller dimensions, better firmware....

4. watchinthewheel

watchinthewheel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    im quite shocked at the results so far i was expecting the hd3 to win the hd1 second and the hd5 last!

5. KeanosMagicHat

KeanosMagicHat

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +554
    It's strange how people's tastes vary as I can't comprehend why anyone would pick the NW-HD3 over the NW-HD1 personally.

Once modded with the official MP3 playabilty upgrade the NW-HD1 has exactly the same functionality in a lighter, more classy enclosure.

Strange, but I guess you always get attached to the one you own. Hope the same happens to me with the NW-HD5H.

6. watchinthewheel

watchinthewheel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i have to say i do like the look and feel of the hd1 but i got a hd3 before i knew the hd1 could be upgraded and i dont think theres a big enough improvemt to bother switching tbh.