1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony PJ service/factory menu - HELP

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Kane D Williams, Feb 26, 2002.

1. Kane D Williams

Kane D Williams

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    How Dee

Can anyone tell me if all Sony PJ's accept the same remote commands to get into the service/factory menus?

The commands below are for a CS or CX3, can anyone tell me if they work with any other Sony PJ's?

Cheers

Kane

To enter the SERVICE MENU mode select ENTER, ENTER, UP, DOWN, ENTER and then UP on the remote control. The next time you enter the menu there will be some extra calibration options.

To enter the FACTORY MENU mode select ENTER, ENTER, LEFT, ENTER and then UP on the remote control. This will give up the same as the SERVICE MENU but with further addition parameters.

2. Gordon @ Convergent AV

Gordon @ Convergent AV
    Distinguished Member AVForums Sponsor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,780
  3. Kane D Williams

Kane D Williams

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    Thanks Gordon

Unfortunately, these commands don't seem to work on my VPL PX1! This is a business PJ, not a HT model and I do want to relace it, although I have no free cash at the mo, so I was hoping to make improvements to the performance via the service menu. It isn't a bad PJ for Ht actually, better than people would expect!

Cheers Kane

4. jrwood

jrwood

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    email sony, they will be able to tell you. I`m surprised though that it is'nt the same as the CX1/HT10 ?

James