Sony Photo Sharing Thread

Agreed, although I find any viewfinder can 'leak' light and sometimes I have to shade the viewfinder. But this is true with the OVF of my nikon too. I guess this is why some people have these great big rubber saucer eyepieces around their viewfinders ;)
As above. I've had to take my glasses off to use the eye piece, pain in the backside and still a little light leaks in

Interesting - just never had and EVF - or OVF - leakage problems myself - mind you I don't tend to use them wearing my glasses as I adjust the EVF to accommodate

Interesting - just never had and EVF - or OVF - leakage problems myself - mind you I don't tend to use them wearing my glasses as I adjust the EVF to accommodate
So your eye makes a perfect seal every time?

Must be that - or perhaps the shooting conditions.... or maybe it does and I just don't notice or maybe I'm just not a wuss that gets distracted by something trivial... dunno :p

B&W work very well for me Dan... Really good composure for both at the restaurant.

Nice processing. Really like 'the look' of the first.

New A6K a couple of weeks ago, and first outing with the 18-105G lens [which i think will stay on the camera nearly all the time now]

Taken of my wee man on the strip at Elvington RAF base yesterday as we waiting for the crowds to leave after the large model assoc show. Will try get some pics up of that this week as it will be the last time i ever see a Vulcan fly :(

Very much an amateur when it comes to taking pics, so look forward to getting some tips from some of the awesome shots on here :smashin:

Fynbubbles_1 by Chris Bell, on Flickr

edited as remembered i had an old flickr account, stop using photobucket....

Last edited:
A7r2 shot

Attachments

• 1441612967757.jpg
    1441612967757.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 55
...should have thrown it further :p :D

I like photos of abandoned childhood objects - makes you wonder where the child went.

a6000 with kit lens, running on auto because I'm working more on my composition than anything else, in my opinion thats where id want to start.

Attachments

• DSC00651.JPG
    5.8 MB · Views: 53
  • DSC00652.JPG
    7.1 MB · Views: 50
  • DSC00665.JPG
    7.1 MB · Views: 52
Agree - much processing ?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom