Sony PC330/Ulead 7 transfer prob

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Making Forum' started by Tales 68, Feb 21, 2005.

1. Tales 68

Tales 68
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am having a problem transfering PC edited footage back to the PC330. I am using Ulead 7. The Cam. is recognised by the PC and starts to record but only a blue screen is recorded onto the tape. The system works fine with an old, but still excellent, Panasonic 150. So any ideas what the problem maybe? Sony have said that you cannot transfer back any footage with special effects but this is not the case. Thanks.

2. thebrummy_one

thebrummy_one

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Hi Tales,
    Good choice of Cam :smashin: I have taped back from PC to cam with wipes & transitions with no trouble.
    Just to confirm, you are in 'edit/play' mode? and using 'REC CTRL' from the menu? (page 87, recording movies, in the manual) :lesson:
    I was using Pinnacle at the time, I can't say if there are compatability problems with ulead as I haven't used it. :(

3. Tales 68

Tales 68
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks brummy_one I will check the REC CTRL tonight.