Sony pc105e

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Making Forum' started by nelly_200x, Feb 5, 2004.

1. nelly_200x

nelly_200x

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi ive just ordered a new pc and I am now loking to upgrade to my first digital camcorder

I was looking at the sony pc105e and have read some reviews on it which are mixed just wondering if anyone on here has one what they think off it .

cheers

2. ranar

ranar

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Hello, I've had a pc105 for about 5 months now and have found it to be excellent for taking footage. At the time I was deliberating over this cam and the TRV33 - the pc105 won out. I wanted to be able to take pictures as well, and the pc105 has a built in flash for this purpose. The pictures are not as good as you can get with a dedicated digi camera - but they suffice.... The size is good, fits snugly in my hand. I have not tried moving any of the footage I have taken onto a PC for editing yet - but from the people who have done this, say it is very easy... the cam comes with excellent all round features.... Found the following 2 sites to be very good:

http://www.camcorderinfo.com/

http://forum.simplydv.co.uk/

being a pc105 owner, guess I'm biased towards it, but have not found any faults yet!!!!

3. ranar

ranar

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
  4. nelly_200x

nelly_200x

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0