Sony party stream

leecavturbo

Established Member
Reaction score
Does this work from hdmi sources?

Hmm ambiguous. Whilst not wanting to stream hdmi video will audio from a hdmi signal stream?

I think this is something like Yamaha Multicast. It is a Sony proprietary streaming system that only streams from Sony devices to Sony devices, and only Audio. I'm not sure that it cares about the source of the audio, only that it has a wired or wireless network connection by which the device can communicate wit each other.

I speculate...

Steve/bluewizard

It's Sonys version of the likes of Apple's AirPlay and as said, Yamaha's multicast.

I don't think the link's explanation is not ambiguous at all. Pretty clear if you ask me. It says what it does and what is needed to do it. You just have to check whether your device supports it. Which In your case sounds like a Avr since the thread Is about hdmi.

I don't think the link's explanation is not ambiguous at all. Pretty clear if you ask me.

Double negative. Brilliant. Think your standards of ambiguity might be a bit below the rest of us! :)
Only kidding.

Lol. Perils of using a mobile to write a post and trying to watch a film while half asleep.:D.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom