1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony P1000 ~ Is this ever coming out?

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by Gemini-Phoenix, Aug 14, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Gemini-Phoenix

Gemini-Phoenix

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    What's the hold up? It's been years sinc ethe P910 came out. They promised the P1000 ages ago, but we are still waiting...

Anyone got any tiny scraps of information which can keep the fire burning for me that little while longer? Or do I have to lower myself and fall victim to Nokia and their ways? :rolleyes:

2. bbasra

bbasra

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +34
    The P1000 are just humors, nothing has been confirmed yet... you can find alot of information of www.esato.com

3. woody67

woody67

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    There is no point in waiting for a phone which you know nothing about and don't know if it is suitable for your needs.

There is no reason to suppose that the 910 will be replaced with a similar phone. The 910 is basically a tweaked 900, which would seem to go along with the notion of not altering a successful design

There is nothing similar offerd by Nokia, so I can't see any reason to want to change. And on the subject of Nokia, their Communicator has stood the test of time with little change.