Sony Options

Ashy

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi

Unfortunately im in the middle of dealing with Sony over my KV-32FQ75 scrolling bar syndrome :(

Ive read all through these forums and by the looks of it they wont end up fixing it and i'll end up having to get a replacement. I bought the set for £999 in a Currys sale.

My question is, what do you think I will end up getting as a replacement if it does end up on the knackered list? The reason I ask is because this set has been discontinued hasnt it?

All the other sets from Sony either arent as good (in looks as well) or cost more. Where do you think I stand on this then?

Cheers
Ash

Originally posted by Ashy
Where do you think I stand on this then?
How long have you owned it ? If recently purchased then reject it and demand a refund (i'd push for this anyway, argueing not fit for purpose, not of merchantable quality etc).

Hi mate

The TV is just over 2 months old.

As it's only two months i'd approach your vendor and let them know that you wish to reject it.The law is on your side however i accept that it can be a little frustrating to achieve this.Be firm and persistent ( they will get sick of you before you'll get sick of them :) ).

He he :)

Cheers mate, what do you think the chances of them actually fixing it are? I really like the TV.....:(

Have a read through some of the other FQ75 threads.
Here and Here should turn up some info.

cheers, id looked through them earlier but there is still no real conclusion :(

i noticed one geezer had got his looked at and the lines had disappeared when using av1,2 and 3. that would suffice for me really as i dont use the front panel

the main problem is that its in an attic room and was an absolute nightmare to get up there, so moving it out is the last resort!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom