• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sony Online Store Expired Voucher????

Cupart

I got a family member a EUR 50 voucher for the playstation online store a week ago and today when trying to reg the code we're being told that the code has expired :confused::confused::confused:

I don't get it? Tried both through the PS3 and a laptop by logging into the PS account!

So went to the store and was told to contact Sony directly. Now I can't find any contact details what so ever and feel like Sony is not interested in helping out at all.

Does anyone have a mail address to whom I should send a complaint and/or ask for help?

Cheerio...

RottenFox

Distinguished Member
Phone PS3 Customer services, either speak to a rep, or ask to talk to a manager/supervisor.

The numbers are in the back of all game manuals.

Cupart

Thanks for your reply RottenFox,

Only problem is that the code for the online credit came (in a normal PS3 plastic cover) without any contact details what-so-ever :(

RottenFox

Distinguished Member
Check the back pages of the Games manuals, all the phone numbers are there.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom