Sony NWZ-E454 8GB E Series MP3

Blue.Rocket

Sony NWZ-E454 8GB E Series MP3
or
Sony Walkman NWZS765B S Series 16GB MP3
:confused:

Looking for a new MP3 Player for my son and I really don't know much about MP3 Players, but past experience with Sonys a few years ago, were they seemed to govern music with there own software, like ipods.
What i am looking for is a simple drag and drop method from music already stored on his PC to MP3 player, Not having to change the format to suit Sony, Is this that simple with these Sony models.

:facepalm: Thanks

Last edited:

Steven

Senior Moderator
Sony ditched the proprietary Sonicstage software and Atrac format years ago. Their players are now all pure drag and drop

Many like Sony because a few years ago they adopted a warm with slight bass bias sound signature which is easy to like

It should be pointed out some people complain about Sony players not being loud enough but I myself used 9-12 out of 30 volume with my now sold A845 via Westone UM2 IEM. Turned up to 30 they turned my Senn PX100 into mini-speakers. You can read the ensuing conversation in the volume thread where another forum member maintains 30 was still too quiet!

Blue.Rocket

Sony ditched the proprietary Sonicstage software and Atrac format years ago. Their players are now all pure drag and drop

Many like Sony because a few years ago they adopted a warm with slight bass bias sound signature which is easy to like

It should be pointed out some people complain about Sony players not being loud enough but I myself used 9-12 out of 30 volume with my now sold A845 via Westone UM2 IEM. Turned up to 30 they turned my Senn PX100 into mini-speakers. You can read the ensuing conversation in the volume thread where another forum member maintains 30 was still too quiet!

Hey Thanks for the info Steven, that was it ( Sonicstage software ), with that gone i would be more enclined to go for one of the fore mentioned players,looks to be a good move..
drag and drop can't be easier than that.. Regards...

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom