1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony NW-HD5 Playlist Query

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by lockers, May 18, 2005.

1. lockers

lockers

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    Hi - I was wondering if one of the lucky people with a brand new HD5 could help me out with this query....

I know that you are now able to add a track to one of 5 playlists from the unit whilst you're 'on the go' but I was wondering if you can see these playlists in Sonic Stage when you get back home? i.e can you then edit the order of those tracks, or perhaps transfer the details back to SS so that you can put it as a standard playlist to free up one of the 5 'on the go' lists?

I hope this makes sense.

(My apologies if I have missed this being covered elsewhere.)

Thanks in advance for any help.

2. Hrochnick

Hrochnick

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    Unfortunately, the only playlists you can see on SS are those created with SS. Would have been a good idea though...

3. lockers

lockers

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    Thanks for answering that, it is a shame, perhaps they'll do it for the next one!

Another quick question, (which will be a long shot given the answer to the previous one!) can you move a tracks position in the 'on the go' playlist, ie up and down the list to change the order?

Thanks again in advance.