1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony NW-HD3 for £176 inc P+P

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by mansun, Apr 5, 2005.

1. mansun

mansun

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    http://www.pixmania.co.uk

Use the discount code "camerabuyer0205" at the checkout to knock £10 off the £170 price. Delivery is £6.80.

Job done, thanks for coming.

2. peteyoung

peteyoung
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    argh!!!! i only bought mine the other week and payed £185 delivered. Oh well, atleast its not like £50 off! :D

3. mousebong

mousebong
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Be careful with Pixmania though... I tried to buy something from them once and they wouldn't send it to me until I'd sent them some kind of proof of where I lived, even though I'd paid for 24 hour delivery!! I cancelled the order because 1) I didn't have a scanner so would have to post he documents; and 2) Why should an internet shop need this level of proof, when they've already had payment authorisation via credit card?

4. SP303

SP303

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just ordered mine from there, arrived on Monday. No problems what so ever. Easiest way when ordering online is to order to where your card details address is.

They give you a DHL tracking number as well, followed it from Paris to my door, top stuff.

Amazing price as well with the code.

5. peteyoung

peteyoung
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    :eek: mousebong, i felt somewhat assured by the fact they asked for proof of my delivery address because if you had read the email properly it clearly stated it was a new regulation they are using to try to combat the ever rising credit card fraud. I suppose this may seem to some a little creepy though :( and true that you would have had to post them, but for everyone else with scanners just blank out the important info, like account number on a bank statement and its easy :)