1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony NW-HD3 Accessories

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by sk8side, Aug 11, 2005.

1. sk8side

sk8side

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hey - this is my first post, and someone might have already mentioned it before but i couldn't find it.

Anyway I have had my NW-HD3 since January 2005 and have been frustrated as I can't seem to find ANY accessories suited to that individual player. Unlike the Ipod which has about 100 different gadgets that you can add to it the HD3 has none that I can find. :mad:

Does anyone know if it is possible to get any (e.g. speakers, battery life enhancers...etc) accessories for the HD3 and if so where from. I live in the UK by the way if it helps.

Thanks in advance Rob

2. rogerio.arndt

rogerio.arndt

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i know of a protective case in amazon.co.uk

3. aljanomac

aljanomac
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    be careful when buying protective cases for the HD3 - there are some on the market for the HD1/5 (which fit) but none exclusively for the HD3 - I bought a case which was advertised for use with the HD1/3 but did not fit the HD3 at all!!

tread carefully amigo

4. sk8side

sk8side

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    LOL! Yer I'll probably give the protective case a miss ;) . Anyone know of any other accessories?? Thanks for the replies so far - much appreciated.

5. alike

alike

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    well you can use any old speaker for it, the creative i300's are quite nice....alot of the ipod acessories also work for the hd3, like the sock, and all of the audio cables (obv). i think sony do a kinda gelly like case for it, likje the ones you can get for the hd5.

6. vet22

vet22

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have recently purchased an FM Transmitter (the iRiver AFT 100) and hope it will be delivered soon from USA. It seems to have received the best reviews and will tell you how I get on when it arrives. It cost - including P&P - $56. Hope it comes as its always a bit of a surprise when it does!!
    Update: The AFT 100 arrived and works a treat. Does exactly what it says on the tin!!