Bargain Expired Sony NW-A55L Walkman £142.29 - Amazon (Reduced from £180)

D

Deleted member 24354

Amazon have a flash sale on the Black Sony NW-A55L reduced from £180 to £142.29 (Richer Sounds are at £180)

They would not credit me the difference between the new price and the £180 that I paid for my NW-A55L even though it is within the return period, so i have arranged a return and refund for the full price that I paid and have just ordered another at this price. - Crazy!!! Would have been much quicker and cheaper to refund me the difference, but that is Amazon for you.

Anyway, if you are after a really good little DAP, go grab yourself a bargain. HNY

Amazon have a flash sale on the Black Sony NW-A55L reduced from £180 to £142.29 (Richer Sounds are at £180)

They would not credit me the difference between the new price and the £180 that I paid for my NW-A55L even though it is within the return period, so i have arranged a return and refund for the full price that I paid and have just ordered another at this price. - Crazy!!! Would have been much quicker and cheaper to refund me the difference, but that is Amazon for you.

Anyway, if you are after a really good little DAP, go grab yourself a bargain. HNY
Tempting! , I am trying to resist...

Loving every minute of mine with T2 / XM3s
mushii, just a very simple question you can answer. Does the model A55 have an fm tuner?. I had assumed it had as the previous models a45,,a35,a25 have.,but the Sony specs as published on their websites say NO. .
Even more confuseing is that a YouTube "evaluation" video, showed the radio icon.

In its shipping form to the UK Region it has been removed (in software). I used the Rockbox tool to change the region that removes the 85dB audio cap, allows you to record directly to it and re-activates the FM tuner (which works very well).

The tool can be found here

SonyNWDestTool < Main < Wiki

In its shipping form to the UK Region it has been removed (in software). I used the Rockbox tool to change the region that removes the 85dB audio cap, allows you to record directly to it and re-activates the FM tuner (which works very well).

The tool can be found here

SonyNWDestTool < Main < Wiki
Hi Mushii. i have just purchased the Sony NW-A55L and i would like to use the rockbox tool to change the region like you did. i used the link to download the SonyNWDestTool But i get the following error (see attached file) when i open the software ( version 1.4.1) Any help would be really appreciated as i am not really experienced at this kind of thing. Thanks

Attachments

• ERROR.png
    ERROR.png
    129.4 KB · Views: 98

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom