Sony Ns900 Or Pioneer 737

SILVERBACK

Prominent Member
Reaction score
i already own a pioneer 626 an i have to say i like this player.the only thing i would complain about is the noise on the tray when ejecting an when it plays a disc it can get noisy on quiet scene`s.does anyone own or have a review of the ns900 as afriend has a 735 an i have to say its a dam site quieter than mine.thanks in advance :clown:

I've just received my 737 from sound & Vision multi for £390.
First impressionsare very good indeed.
I will be able to tell more after the weekend. My first viewing of it will be Shrek.

See the posts about it in the bargains section.

thanks stranger and general let me know general about the tray mechanism noise wise.as i have no doubt the picture and sound will be sweet :)

Got an NS900 jusst over a week ago. I am very happy with it - much quieter than my Pioneer 515, almost silent in use. No lip synch prob at last for me! Component out is superb hooked up to my Tosh TV. Now I just need to try an SACD ;)

I'm keen to have feedback from anyone else who's got an NS900 to help me and the shop I bought it from get to the bottom of the problems I've got;

1) When playing back some content, either main film or additional features, the TV intermittently switches between inputs AV1 and AV2 (When DVD is connected to AV1, 2 or 3) on Sony FX32FQ75 or 65.
2) Whilst playing DVD, TV also intermittently keeps changing screen format from wide to 4:3 etc.

Both problems only seem to occur when the NS900 output is set to RGB. The default setting of Video output seems to work without problem. But as expected, the picture quality is significantly degraded when set to Video.

I’m keen to know if anyone else is getting the same problem with other makes of TV or not.

thanks for he help i think i will go for the sony :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom