sony ns900 for £280

Hey

Ohhhhhhh, You naughty boy!!!!

I have one on order with Richer sounds for £249 but I doubt I will ever get it!!!!

Hmmmmm, Should I order!!!!!!

Tempting!!!!

Cheers

Chris

BTW: You might want to edit your post as you missed the 'n' out of region in the link.

Doh, They only have them in Silver :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad:

doh sorry mate does it really have to be black??i got one from them an had great customer service an a very speedy delivery.so if you change your mind you might wanna get the silver one from them no one could even get close to that price :D

Hey

Yeah, It has to be Black, Everything else is!!!

Richer sounds are doing them at £249 multi region but, suprise suprise, they have no stock!!!!

Cheers

Chris

this might sound stupid but why not just throw some black material velvet or something over the top of it an cut out a hole for the display.or you could just hold out for richer sounds to get one mate good luck either way oh i think leadingedgeconcepts have them for £350 in black.ring them up an ask them if they have them instock first then hit them with the multiregion agic price,if you ask them to price match straight away they tend to think there stocks have sold ;)

Hey

Hmmmm, Not too convinced about the material!!!!

Two branches of Seavenoaks have got a Black ex display model in for £299.99, If I don't get one from RS soon I might go for one of those!!!

Cheers

Chris

Dixons near Victoria had a black 900 not m/r at £ 250.00 less 20%on Thursday. Last one ..

Hey

Picked up an 900 in black, Multi Region from Richer Sounds today for £249.99, Last one in stock!!!

They got three in on thursday but didn't phone me!!!!!!

Lucky I called in today just on the off chance!!!

Cheers

Chris

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom