Sony Mini DV tapes

I think the best place is Amazon at around £16.50 for 10
More details in This thread.

Mark.

So buy 2 packs and get free delivery :thumbsup:

Mark.

Just checked and Amazon are still charging £16.45 for the Sony DV tapes. The cheaper £14.95 price is from the Amazon Marketplace and you will actually be buying from purelygadgets.

So the good news is that you can buy just the one pack of tapes and still get the free delivery and with the £9 delivery charge from purelygadgets this makes Amazon the cheapest by a fair bit.

Mark.

I can only find the purely gadgets one and the P&P is now £4.50. If I want 2 packs then the postage goes up to £9.

Can you still get a 10 pack direct from Amazon? I can't find them...

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Lovely! I've just put in an order too and it's definitely free postage at £15.04 for ten tapes. :)

biggy7 said:
just to let you know these are £15.04 delivered now :) have just ordered some

thanks!

Cheers Biggy

Still £15.04 delivered.
Just ordered some for my new cheap Canon camcorder!

Matthew

anyone found any cheaper than this .there charging £4:50 for p+p again

I've just checked and Amazon are now charging £18.49 for these, but that does still include free delivery (as every order over £15 can be delivered for free) so still a very good price. But as I mentioned before you do need to buy them from Amazon themselves and not the Amazon Marketplace sellers, who are often cheaper until they have added on their postage charges.

Mark.

the ones im looking at are £13.58 from someone called flash_memory but theres still £4:50 P+P on top of that

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom