• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sony Mini DV tapes

MarkE19

I think the best place is Amazon at around £16.50 for 10
More details in This thread.

Mark.

MarkE19

So buy 2 packs and get free delivery :thumbsup:

Mark.

MarkE19

Just checked and Amazon are still charging £16.45 for the Sony DV tapes. The cheaper £14.95 price is from the Amazon Marketplace and you will actually be buying from purelygadgets.

So the good news is that you can buy just the one pack of tapes and still get the free delivery and with the £9 delivery charge from purelygadgets this makes Amazon the cheapest by a fair bit.

Mark.

the_sanguine

Established Member
I can only find the purely gadgets one and the P&P is now £4.50. If I want 2 packs then the postage goes up to £9.

Can you still get a 10 pack direct from Amazon? I can't find them...

johnjackthom

Prominent Member
Lovely! I've just put in an order too and it's definitely free postage at £15.04 for ten tapes. :)

M

matthewreid

biggy7 said:
just to let you know these are £15.04 delivered now :) have just ordered some

thanks!

Cheers Biggy

Still £15.04 delivered.
Just ordered some for my new cheap Canon camcorder!

Matthew

MarkE19

I've just checked and Amazon are now charging £18.49 for these, but that does still include free delivery (as every order over £15 can be delivered for free) so still a very good price. But as I mentioned before you do need to buy them from Amazon themselves and not the Amazon Marketplace sellers, who are often cheaper until they have added on their postage charges.

Mark.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom