1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sony mini disk spares anywhere please?

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by colt123, Mar 9, 2005.

1. colt123

colt123

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi everyone.

I wondered if and where you could buy spares for the sony min disk mz n710 please?

I bought one but decided to sell it on ebay instead.
    The person who bought it has just said the dry battery case for it that screws to the side of the player is missing.

I arnt totally sure what I am looking for, but I guess you can buy spare batteries, I just arnt sure if you can buy the cases for them that screw to the side of the player?

If anyone knows where you can buy spares for sony minidisk players and/or batteries. Of if you know what I should be looking for that would be great.

Thanks for any help or advice

Phil

2. ipodrob

ipodrob

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    sorry, i don't know where to get spares from but you can see what a dry battery case is from the manual on the Sony website http://www.sonydigital-link.com/manuals/manuals.asp?l=en&m=MZ-N710

It's a small black plastic compartment (same width as the unit) which screws to the side to enable it to be powered by a AA battery.

on the two Sony models that I have had, the battery cases had the same attachment/fit, so it could be a case of 'one size fits all'.

good luck in finding it.