Sony MHS-CH5 Pocket Camcorder

Does anyone have any comments on this unit??

MHS-CM5 (MHSCM5) : Overview : Cameras & camcorders : Sony

I just want a basic point and shoot thats portable enough to fit in a pocket, or wife's bag etc, to shoot clips of the kids etc.
Most of the time clips are viewed back on the laptop/PC - with the occasional DVD being made for sending to relatives.
Also, the odd video to upload to YouTube.

Seems pretty good to me, but wondering if anyone had used one or has any experience of it??

Last edited:

senu

Distinguished Member
I believe this was mentioned in your other thread but you didnt seem to follow up with the poster, possibly more focused on the Flip at the time

If you feel that thread is no longer useful , its best to archive/ close it , or add this to it
Basically you are in search of the ideal P and S camcorder, having multiple threads may result in repetition or duplication of the same opinion:rolleyes:

I don't ( personally) think any of these very small kit with similar price differ enough to sweat it

Sorry Senu, was just asking for opinions on this particular model and didnt want it to get confused in the other thread.
I was also unaware we could close threads!
Apologies.

senu

Distinguished Member
Sorry Senu, was just asking for opinions on this particular model and didnt want it to get confused in the other thread.
I was also unaware we could close threads!
Apologies.
No problem .
You cant close them though but I can if need be
I just feel multiple threads do you no favours in what is essentially the same quest:)

Top Bottom