For Sale Sony MDR-1RBT (Bluetooth) Perfect / Mostly Unused

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by nate247, Oct 19, 2015.

1. nate247

nate247

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +99
    Hi guy's,

As part of my continued clearing out of things I rarely use, I have a pair of Sony MDR-1RBT bluetooth over ear (closed back) headphones.

I think they are still largely regarded as some of the best wireless headphones that you can buy. I doubt this pair have even been run in properly as I'd estimate that in the 18 months or so that I have had them I have used them maybe for 40 - 50 hours of listening time.

The purchase sort ran in parallel with the birth of our first child and the fact I rarely get time to do anything like listening to music on an evening as I often end up falling asleep on the sofa now instead :)

They are fully boxed, with carry case and could genuinely pass as new in truth. No wear at all. I have to attest to the fact that these are very good headphones and that the reviews knocking around generally hit the nail on the head in terms of how they sound.

Sort of loathed to sell them really but rather than collect dust it would be great to pass them on to somebody that gets a bit of use out of them really as not much has come out that has bettered them as of yet.

Anything I might have missed, please give me a shout and I will do my best to answer.

All the best, Nathan

Price and currency: 180.00
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included
    Payment method: Bank Transfer
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. nate247

nate247

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +99
    No no longer for sale. Many thanks..