1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sony md walkman mz-nh600

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by necromancer1820, May 2, 2005.

1. necromancer1820

necromancer1820

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi there i have a md mz-nh-600
    i need to find a program that well convert formats to mp3 or something that will be able to play in my md, i have a mp3 song (The Maggot Show 02) but the md says format isn't suported.
    i was hoping some one out there knows what program i could use to convert it to something that the md will see.
    i have tryed (Audio Video To MP3 Maker) but it is cutting about 1 minute off it

iam on msn the most so could u send reply to my msn witch i have in my profile. and for the ones who aren't sure its, [email address removed by mod - we prefer answers to threads be given in the thread itself so others can learn from it]

thanks

2. Steven

Steven
    Senior Moderator

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,239
    What format do you have your music on MD? Why not use included Sonicstage software, and convert to Atrac? Just download SS 3.1, the latest ver. :)

3. necromancer1820

necromancer1820

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi there thanks for your help,
    i downloaded the new up date softare and part from it saying that i have to reinstalling it, well the simple burner its fine, just for notes i tryed to reinstalling it abd its trying to download directx 9c , the funny thing is that i have that installed to my com and i dont understand y it wonts to download it. at 33mb on a 56k iam not even going to try to as it took me 7 or more hours to install the up date stuff.