SONY KV36FS76 Remote Codes.HELP!!.

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by gw1mcd, Nov 3, 2002.

1. gw1mcd

gw1mcd

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for reading. I have just installed the Sony TV. I have tried to set up the Sky Remote ,with all available codes. Some of them ,533,038,039 will operate Tv ,BUT ,... When I press the "TV GUIDE" on the Sky remote ,instead of switching as it should it will only switch to channel 6 on TV.If I remove the Code(S) from the Sky remote , then all Sky functions operate ok. I wonder, as this is a recently introduced Tv, is another code needed. any help please. Thanks.:mad:

2. DaveP

DaveP

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    IIRC, the default code is already set for a Sony TV! I've got the same tv and it works fine. Try resetting to factory defaults and try using it without a TV code set.

DaveP

3. gw1mcd

gw1mcd

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello Dave P. Thanks for response. I am afraid you have me baffled. I am referring to the SKY remote control Code. If I remove any Sony Code that has been put into it , then the Control will operate the Sony Satellite ,but of course have no control over TV.If you refer to the Sky Remote Control ,then what is the 3Digit code you are using to have normal control over both the Satellite Receiver and the Sony KV36FS76 TV. Thanks ,Alan.