Quantcast

sony kv32fx66 service menu

airjaff

Novice Member
hello, I cant figure out how to get in to the service menu... Ive looked eveywhere and tried lots of combination onthe remote and i cant get in... Does anyone know how to get in to the service menu?

HowieC

Standard Member
Yes from standby, the final one is the button with a picture of a blank tv screen, its the teletext off button. Also don't delay between pushes.

NST

Novice Member
Once you're in, press Menu to view/ amend the settings (using the centre teletext keys on the remote). Press Menu again if you're not sure which Zoom mode you're in, or to save and exit you can press zero twice here (00). DON'T type any other numbers here!

With each press of the Zoom button it goes: 4:3 > Zoom1 > Zoom2 > Zoom2^ > Zoom3, although it might be different on your TV (I think only 4:3 and Zoom3 are adjustable anyway). Also note down ALL the settings before adjusting them, and only make small adjustments preferably against a test card. The Freeview one is fine for Widescreen, although don't squeeze in the horizontal too much, and watch out for the marker at the bottom of the display (this should be hidden).

Last edited:

airjaff

Novice Member
Is there any settings i could follow on here to make the colours more accurate and better picture?

NST

Novice Member
Is there any settings i could follow on here to make the colours more accurate and better picture?
The Red, Green, Blue colours can be adjusted, but on mine I left them as they were and only turned the red down slightly.

I only have sky... can you get it on that?
I think Sky HD has (or had) one, but I'm not sure. Google it and see what you come up with.

NST

Novice Member
Not much really, I think I used the tilt, corner adjustment, and turned the red level down a notch (although this might not be your preference). The test card filled the screen OK, so I left it at that.

airjaff

Novice Member
i seriously cant get in to the service menu, ive tried the remote controller button combination loads of times now. i am in av mode. the buttons i am pressing are i+, 5, volume + and the button with the empty sceen. i am guessing it should turn on once these buttons are pressed. The remote i am using is rm-937