1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony KV32FX20B - Problem

Discussion in 'TVs' started by zypheruk, Apr 17, 2003.

1. zypheruk

zypheruk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi can anyone tell me if there is a remote service hack for the above sony tv, the problem im having is that when u look at it in wide screen the picture at the top left and right curves downwords, I have had this set sent back when i first bought it a few years back and the engineers say there is nothing wrong with it. My dad has same set but not with this problem. I Have emailed sony numerous times and ain't even got a reply from them.
    Thanks All

2. Orbitalzone

Orbitalzone

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +43
    The service mode won't allow any adjustment of this problem, it needs correcting internally. Most widescreens suffer a little bit to some degree but if your's is much worse than your Dads TV then it sounds like it needs some servicing.

This site : http://www.kv32tweak.freeuk.com/ is a usfull site for Sony TV's... BE carefull if you enter the service mode.. you can really screw up the TV if you don't know what you're tinkering with!