• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sony KV32FQ86 service menu?

H

honeygal

Have read messages from other users, that they have accessed service menu and found out that tv has been running for 50,000 hours, even though new set! Can you tell me how I can locate this information on my tv? My tv has been switching itself off/on. This is 2nd tv to do this. I would like to find out how many hours my tv has been running. Please help asap. Thanks. Honeygal.

Z

zaphody

honeygal said:
Have read messages from other users, that they have accessed service menu and found out that tv has been running for 50,000 hours, even though new set! Can you tell me how I can locate this information on my tv? My tv has been switching itself off/on. This is 2nd tv to do this. I would like to find out how many hours my tv has been running. Please help asap. Thanks. Honeygal.

Why don't you use the "Search this Forum"-Function???? Then you would find hundreds of Threads about the service menu and other information *sigh*.

Here you go: http://www.kv32tweak.freeuk.com/servicemenu/

and:

Start with TV in Standby-Mode....then:

Press i+
Press 5
Press vol+
Press tv button (a tv with no content/"teletext off"-button)

Voila

Some green text should appear

Press menu button

To exit

Press menu
Type 00

Then your back in normal mode.

Zap

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom