1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sony kv32fq75

Discussion in 'TVs' started by stupidmop, Jan 3, 2002.

1. stupidmop

stupidmop

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    brought one of these new years day, i have the scrolling bars on av inputs but only very faintly but this isnt my concern. there is an awful amount of red smearing over all colours at certain times most noticebly on greys browns and on peoples faces it appears almost pinkish. has anybody else had this problem? is it a common problem with this set/100hz/drc? it does happen in all modes normal 50hz 100hz but is much more noticble on itv digital and dvd. could anyone please watch phantom menace on dvd chapter 16 the kitchin scene its all over the place walls faces clothes? anyway ive bored you enough just let me say i have a sony 725 dvd which has always been excellent in the picture dept with prev tv and i use pretty good quality cables so i know its not that, got an engineer coming sat so ? would welcome any feedback
    cheers guys

2. Berisford

Berisford

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    yep...............the more I look the more I see.

Sometimes I think it might be my eyes seeing redness.

Last night in Shacklton the ice had IMHO a red twinge.

I'm on my second set, this one is much better but not right.

Don't know if it's worth another day off work to change again!

BJ Nottingham

3. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Mine is on its' way back to John Lewis after just two days in my living room! The more I ask around about this model of Sony TV, the more I believe that there must have been a whole batch of them which have been sent out sub-standard, faulty tubes or something. It's always the same problems.

Carol