1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony KV32FQ75

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by michaelk, May 22, 2001.

1. michaelk

michaelk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I bought this over the weekend, I'm very impressed with it. My questions to any one else who has this tv is, whats the best way to connect a DVD player to it, the only svideo connections seem to be at the front ?

Cheers

Michael

2. Frustin

Frustin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  3. alan

alan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    You could use svhs via a scart...but rgb is the way to go.
    Ive had mine for a while now and it never made a sqoinking noise....I dont think its a design feature.

4. michaelk

michaelk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Cheers for the replies, so scart cable into AV1 then. I don't think it makes a sound when changing channel, although I did manualy tune in BBC1 to channel 6, but for some reason I get no sound, although BBC1 is fine on channel 1, I guess I must have messed up some where along the way

Michael

5. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Indeed - first socket at the back. Also I'd recommned getting a decent scart cable - about £20 should do it - Richer Sounds let you borrow them - try pausing the DVD, and swap the cables over - very clear diference.

I think the front socket is intended for hooking up video cameras.

Does yours amke a sort of funny little squonking sound when you change channel? Not a problem just wondering what it is.

Cheers
    Dave