1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony kv32fq75 color difference between tv and stand

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by flissebaalje, Mar 20, 2002.

1. flissebaalje

flissebaalje

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi there...
    Appreciate if you will not pay attention to my spelling mistakes.
    Bought my Sony kv32fq75 with the stand in July 2001. What noticed me at once is the difference in color between the TV and the stand. My supplier already changed the complete set for a new one, but it has the same problem. On a fair in The Netherlands I noticed the same problem on a Sony stand.
    Sony in The Netherlands has not received similar complaints and will not do anything to solve the problem. For this kind of money unacceptable in my opinion.
    Does anyone noticed the same problem on their set? Most noticable in daylight. Try different looking angles.
    I greatly appreciate if you would post your experience :) !!
    Fred

2. Nick23

Nick23
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    With all the problems i've got with mine, I wish that was the only one I had. To be honest I don't look at the stand while watching the TV :) ..... I'm too busy watching those god damn scrolling bars...

3. fwan

fwan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can't agree with you more, Nick. Those bars are infuriating ...just wish I can switch off the extra feature .....

Fred, are the stand and TV made in the same country ? Mine are okay but the back plastic cover (upper one ) is a waste of time - it does not allow enough space to accomodate the the scart plugs. Every time I clipped it back, it slight dislodged the scart and kill the picture but not the sound. It took me some time to identify the cause.

DO you get the scrolling bars on yours ??

fwan