1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony KV32FQ70 vs. KV32FX68

Discussion in 'TVs' started by Bilalc, Dec 13, 2003.

1. Bilalc

Bilalc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm currently looking at these two sets, trying to decide which one to get. The FQ70 is a bit more pricey, but I know little of the difference between these sets. Which one you would you recommend? And why? I'm after pros and cons with both sets... and and all help is highly appreciated :)

And also, what "system", or technique if you like, does these Sony tv's use to undo the 100Hz TVs "Jaggies" problem?

2. hmsq

hmsq

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +42
    well after receiving the Sony KV32FQ70 i found out that it has a manufacturing defect, the screen on the right side slumps down and when you watch tv it become a really annoying factor and spoils it, specially as the only different from the fx68 is pip and vertical stabilizer, i would go for the fx68

3. leeb

leeb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +52
    The FQ70 has more processing applied to the 100hz picture. I read in one magazine that they preferred the FX68 as it looked more natural. I also know many people on here are very happy with the FX68 and it's the one I'd personally go for.