1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony KV32DX30 Integrated Digital TV

Discussion in 'TVs' started by kenny andrew, Apr 23, 2002.

1. kenny andrew

kenny andrew

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I bought a Sony KV32DX30 IDTV in October last year, initially everything seemed fine, however within a week or so once we had got used to the set we noticed that the set began to change channels by itself, this became worse through november. When we contacted Comet, whom we bought it from, their engineer said that there was a problem with ITV digital text broadcasts affecting this set and causing the processor in it to reset, sony were endevouring to get ITV digital to cease these transmissions. Ovewr the new year our aerial was damaged during storms, since then Comet are blaming bad reception as the cause of the set changing channels. Has anyone else experienced this problem or similar problems with this set, I am keen to find out as I seem to be in a bit of a stalemate situation with Comet at present

2. MartinImber

MartinImber

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    Phone Sony IDTV help line and check if it needs updating

Also make sure you are watching in digital as if you use analogue and the format changes on DTTV the TV will change to the DTTV channel