sony kv32-fx66 TV

CraigJudd

Standard Member
Reaction score
i am looking @ buying this TV but i am not sure, or what other TV around in this price range that is good? :)

i don't need a digtal TV, i got sky
also i got 5.1 sound system

I bought a sony KV32FX66 from premierav for £749,they let me off £50 pounds :)

Absolutely great tv,had no problems with it whatsoever not even the buzzing sound some people have suffered.

Its an import from premierav but for the price you can't go wrong.

In my opinion its is the best 32`widescreen tv under £1000 that you can get.

I've got this TV and it's fantastic.

It buzzes a little from the back but you can only tell if you mute it and stand with your head over the rear of the TV. i.e. the buzzing doesn't effect it.

Great TV for the money.

(I paid £950 inc Stand, Del and 5yrs Guarantee from John Lewis, Kingston)

Hi
Im about to buy this tv from john lewis but want them to price match. Any ideas which companies i can match them with. Have tried Krish Hifi but John lewis rejected.
Thanks

I'm considering this particular Sony at the moment, my local Sony Centre want £1079 for it, sounds like this is on the high side.

Can't find this "premierav" that some posters refer to?

How good is the "virtual" Dolby?

Originally posted by alooney
I'm considering this particular Sony at the moment, my local Sony Centre want £1079 for it, sounds like this is on the high side.

Can't find this "premierav" that some posters refer to?

How good is the "virtual" Dolby?

My m8 got one from his Sony Centre for £1050 so knock em down a bit more. (And he got his within days or ordering, I had to wait about three weeks).

And virtual Dolby is fine but obviously not as good as getting seperates which once I've saved up is where I'm heading.

Oh and PremierAV is at

http://www.premieravcentre.co.uk/

Hi
They gave the bizarre reason of Krish AV not displaying shelf edged tickets. Anyway I have asked them to check Hifi Confidential and Electrocentre. Hopefully they can come back to me with a price match as im quite impressed with the tv!!

Hi
They gave the bizarre reason of Krish AV not displaying shelf edged tickets. Anyway I have asked them to check Hifi Confidential and Electrocentre. Hopefully they can come back to me with a price match as im quite impressed with the tv!!

Got this set at JL Sheffield for £889.00 delivered (tomorrow) + £150 off the Sony DVPNS405 DVD which they sell for £168.00 so I paid £18 for the DVD.

They price matched KrishAV no problem at all - just one call to check stock was all it took. This was last Sunday btw.

Originally posted by TommyP
My m8 got one from his Sony Centre for £1050 so knock em down a bit more. (And he got his within days or ordering, I had to wait about three weeks).

And virtual Dolby is fine but obviously not as good as getting seperates which once I've saved up is where I'm heading.

Oh and PremierAV is at

http://www.premieravcentre.co.uk/

...Aye ;)

They should come down a bit more than that.

Ordered one Monday lunchtime and it was delivered (by 2 people ;)) on the Thursday from another branch (as they had run out and that was the earliest I could be at home anyway :))

Each branch is obviously different though...not a uniform price.

I don't use the sound on the TV so I can't really comment on how good it is.

Full UK spec and not a photocopied manual in sight :)
No buzzing sound on mine and a perfect piccy :D

All in all fantastic!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom