Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Sony Kv28fx68

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by vegaphil, Feb 1, 2004.

1. vegaphil

vegaphil

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    ive recently taken back a panasonic tx28ps12 to comet due to the band in the picture problem. Comets engineer didnt know what the problem was just said it was a digital processing fault.
    So i exchanged after a lot of phone calls and angry me to a sony
    kv29fx68 great tv no picture blooming or bands in picture. Now a new problem the sony has a mark ie a dot like a dead pixel bang in the middle of the screen :mad: so back to COMET!!!!!!!!

2. breszh

breszh
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Whenever I look at these forums I see so many people with problems I don't think I'll ever end up getting a new TV!

I was considering the Sony 32DX150 but I've had my price range lowered (thanks Mrs Breszh!) and was looking at a KV28FX68. Keep this updated, I'd be interested to see how you go on.

Cheers

3. bobones

bobones

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Check out the KD32DX50. It's a 50Hz idtv (which many think is a good thing). I just set up one on Saturday for my gf and the picture quality is amazing. The internal tuner and EPG are stunning too.

Only costs £709 from digital-point (electrocentre) and JL will price match them and offer you a nice sony dvd and video for another £80. If you're not hung up on 100Hz, it's worth checking out.

4. vegaphil

vegaphil

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Got replacment tv today the new set is great with no problems.
    i did have a kd32dx50 and found the picture awful just not a great sony looks stunning but the kv28fx is just as good looks wise and just discovered that the set has a built in sub to boot ;)