Sony KV-36FS76 - Best Price???

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by SpiderManPants, Mar 20, 2003.

1. SpiderManPants

SpiderManPants

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Afternoon All,

I'm trying to get my hands on one of these things and so far it's proving difficult to get at the right money!!

I've seen it on robertwhyteltd.co.uk for £1350, and as these are based in Glasgow I thought I'd get John Lewis up there to do a price match. They rung me back and said they'd checked out the price but couldn't match it as Robert Whyte didn't have them in stock, they had to be ordered from the manufacturer!

I'm sure people have gotten John Lewis to price match with Robert Whyte before, haven't they???

Any help would be very much appreciated

Thanks in advance

Spidey

2. WSH

WSH

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +39
    Me for one.

Try again, but speak directly with the electrical department. Customer services, the first people you get through to, in my experience aren't much help when pricematching.

I phoned Welwyn J.L. electrical dept. for their advice on the pricematch situation when my local J.L. wouldn't match them because they had no stock of something. They told me the customer services at my local store "were being stupid".