1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony KV-32FQ75

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by Dandaman, Jun 15, 2001.

1. Dandaman

Dandaman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have been reading reviews of this TV and was wondering if anyone could help me out with something...

The TV has no surround sound processing but does this matter if you have a seperate amp, processor and speakers?

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I'm still trying to get my head round home cinema techy stuff! :)

2. Del

Del

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Dandaman

<<The TV has no surround sound processing but does this matter if you have a seperate amp, processor and speakers?>>

No, it does not matter.

At least you know you will be spending money on the quality of the display on the TV and not on the processing!!

Even if it did have any "surround sound processing" It would be poor in comparison to a dedicated processor as you have.

Hope this helps :)

Del

3. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Saw the Sony you mention today, and must say, what a knockout picture, it put all the others to shame,
    just wish I could afford it. :D

4. Dandaman

Dandaman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the help Del

Just what I thought, but the review in Home Entertainment magazine made a big point of the lack of processing....I would have thought that if you can afford the TV you would be able to afford some home cinema kit to go with it! :rolleyes:

5. col magsy

col magsy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi ALL
    First time on here , does anyone if the sony KV32FQ750 is a digital tv
    thanks magsy:thumbsup: