Sony KV-28FX66...Opinions please?

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by Stiesto, Oct 25, 2002.

1. Stiesto

Stiesto
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    First of all, just found this forum and so Hi all. Anyway, now to the point.
    As u might have guessed, Im looking for a new TV set and after going though 2 sets already, its starting to annoy me at the unexpected, unreliable nature of the TVs I have tried (and returned) so far.
    The first one was the Toshiba 28Z27B which sounded like a panzer tank due to the tv emitting an extremely loud buzz. I wasn't having that.
    The second was the Sony KV28LS35 which was a better TV in comparison to the first, only, yet again, it was faulty with the same problem (just my luck).
    Now, here I am, back on the buyers market and I have almost settled on the Sony KV-28FX66....almost. I would like you lot to basically throw in any comments you have on this TV. Things like does it suffer from any major problems (scroll bars, etc.) and on the other hand, if it DOESN'T suffer from any faults. Your feed back would greatly appreciated.

Cheers.