1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony KP-51PX3 service menu convergence need help finding it???

Discussion in 'TVs' started by Joakim Agren, Jul 15, 2004.

1. Joakim Agren

Joakim Agren
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello!

I am able to get into the Service menu on my KP-51PX3 PAL CRT RPTV.

When I am in I see the familiar green text and the TT letters and then when pressing the menu button I get into the service menu main menu with 3 main categorys. These are Service,Design and Errors. When I enter the Service category I have 3 more options to choose from and these are Geometry, Picture and Audio. If I enter the Geometry I have the following Options Wide Mode adjustments, Screen Offsets, Frequency Offsets, and Focus offsets. basically I am lost

Do you want me to post all values that I can find in the Service menu to maybe find clues to where the convergence option are?

The only thing that I have been able to find so far that says anything with convergence is under Design>Dynamic Convergence Device. But when I enter that option I see nothing in there just the blue bars at the top and bottom that has navigation instructions and the background(the Tv channel that I am currently on). I see no grid nor any cross hatch nor anything of that sort.

So do you experts here have any clue how to find the convergence mode and then bring out the pattern/grid and then the cross hatch and then which buttons to use to navigate and lock the hatch and then store the settings??