Sony KP-44PS2U Deflection problem

W

wgarry

Hi i have a sony KP-44PS2U and there was a fault so i got a freind of mine to see if he could fix it. He ended up going into the service mane and reseting the deflection. Does anyone know how i can put it right or tell me the numbers the settings have to be on.

Medusa

Banned
Hi i have a sony KP-44PS2U and there was a fault so i got a freind of mine to see if he could fix it. He ended up going into the service mane and reseting the deflection. Does anyone know how i can put it right or tell me the numbers the settings have to be on.

Nice One! :)
Another service mode:nono:
Did you mean that the Convergence was out?
Could be a component fault? and not a software problem.

Good friend by the way :devil:

W

wgarry

No the convergance wasnt out. The original problem was that the red dropped out of the picture and the screen ended up with a green tint. But when i put it on split screen the picture on the other side is perfect. So i know the bulbs are ok.

Medusa

Banned
No the convergance wasnt out. The original problem was that the red dropped out of the picture and the screen ended up with a green tint. But when i put it on split screen the picture on the other side is perfect. So i know the bulbs are ok.

You need to ring a very good experienced engineer!
That deals with Sony TV repairs.

Good Luck!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Home Cinema Sources and B&W 805 D4 Speaker Review and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom