Sony KLV-L32M1 LCD TV

K

Keithyemail

I have purchased a Sony KLV-L32M1 LCD TV.

I am a bit worried about the picture quality. The picture is fuzzy around people and text when connected to the Nokia digital decoder. My old sony Trinitron 21`”worked perfectly connected directly to the Nokia digital decoder.
Picture quality when connected directly to the aerial through the VCR is perfect and crystal clear.
All connections are currently through scart sockets
Can anyone tell me the best way to connect up the TV for the best quality picture , (I read in the manual that the decoder should not be directly connected to the TV??

I have a DVD player, VCR and Nokia digital decoder.

Thanks
Keith

Check that your decoder is outputting RGB and that you are using a decent RGB scart. Not one of those horrendous nasty plastic things. DVD player into the other RGB scart and the VCR into the non RGB scart.

Jimmy

I have the same problem as you when connecting sky digibox and dvd recorder. I have put up a previous thread and most people say its the scart cable quality. My cables cost £30 each and have not solved the problem, however it could be the wrong type, if thats possible. (Profigold SCART leads) Anybody help with a proven cable type with cost that gives a good picture with this sony TV.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom