sony kf50a10 at argos?

waterloo said:
there is nothing to suggest that the tv IS HD READY. argos lx direct and great essentiels all have this as the kf50a10 and not one says HD READY what makes you think it is HD READY ? have all these shops got the model number wrong ? is your set got the grand waga engine as these sets say they have got i thouhgt that the 50a12 was a bravia set.

The top item on the info for the Argos item says "Bravia". I'm sticking to my initial view that these companies have just mis-labeled / spec'd the tv's.

kourosh said:
the 11 is the number for eire :smashin: the 10 is for usa,but on plasma and lcd the 10 is for eire :smashin: so many numbers :confused:

Cheers Kourosh. God only knows what the logic is behind that. :rolleyes:

Felix the Cat said:
No problem Vipergrm. Thanks for the info on the Denon 1920 Logiclee - I will also be demoing that one before buying.

Kourosh, I know this is not directly a rear pro question but have you had a chance to demo the NS92V yet? Is it any good with the KDFE50?

hi felix,ive tested the 92 but it was on 40"lcd and to be fair it was quite good,but i have tested the rdr-910 sony hdmi hard drive recorder on the 50" and that was excellent the machine is quite expensive £699 retail but well worth it as it upscales freeview through hdmi,i will be going for this player after x-mas as im about to buy yamaha ysp-1 speaker soon and x-box360 :rolleyes: so many things so little money :D

kourosh said:
hi felix,ive tested the 92 but it was on 40"lcd and to be fair it was quite good,but i have tested the rdr-910 sony hdmi hard drive recorder on the 50" and that was excellent the machine is quite expensive £699 retail but well worth it as it upscales freeview through hdmi,i will be going for this player after x-mas as im about to buy yamaha ysp-1 speaker soon and x-box360 :rolleyes: so many things so little money :D

Nice one Kourosh, thanks. Will look to demo both, although I may just settle on the 92 as I already have sky+ and am looking to stop gap until the HD-DVD/Blu Ray dispute is resolved (or at least until I can persuade the missus that a Playstation 3 is a good education tool for our daughter :devil: ).

Felix the Cat said:
Nice one Kourosh, thanks. Will look to demo both, although I may just settle on the 92 as I already have sky+ and am looking to stop gap until the HD-DVD/Blu Ray dispute is resolved (or at least until I can persuade the missus that a Playstation 3 is a good education tool for our daughter :devil: ).

playstation 3 is a whole year away yet :rolleyes: :( the thing i havent tried yet is to see if i can pass sky signal through the dvd recorder to see if it upscales sky progs tnow that would be usfull ;) +after christmas im sure the price would come down a bit :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom