sony kds55a2000, several for sale

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by bign5, Sep 19, 2007.

1. bign5

bign5

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    my mate just found this place, http://www.patuby.com/goodsview.asp?bjxGid=2227 , who have an amazing 24 in stock for a staggeringly cheap price too. bad news is - they are based in china. but for all you who missed out on this gem of a tv, might be worth you having a look.

Moderator's Comment: Please read this entire thread before visiting the quoted site; it is believed to be a scam.

2. smokefree

smokefree

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Looks dodgy

3. mart.stokes

mart.stokes

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I might need somebody to correct me on this, but I think this is the American 55A2000, this is NOT the same TV as we get over here because the American version does not even have the top-notch Bravia Engine we have. The give away? I can't find any reference to Scart, Freeview tuner, PAL etc.

However, in saying all of that, providing you know what you are getting into, it MIGHT be worth a punt if you want a home cinema "monitor". Somebody would need to check the authenticity of the shop first.

4. mart.stokes

mart.stokes

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Very strange, they have a 600cc Kawasaki for sale that is S reg, was MOT'd and taxed until earlier this year and can be viewed at that famous Chinese city of....... BARNSLEY! That will be North China then :D

Mmh, not certain about this place. There may be a valid reason that (according to their stock figure) they have ten 600cc Kawasakis for sale (unless "goods count" is not the number in stock) all the same year and all in Barnsley (North China).

5. HelloMoto

HelloMoto

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +170