Sony KDLV32A12 or Panasonic TX32LXD60.

P

paulsuecoll

Thanks for your replies to recent question.

I had a Tevion 27 inch LCD and whilst the picture was OK the sound was terrible.

Believe it or not the set was stolen from my home and I can upgrade a replacement via my insurance company and pay the difference.

I think I would like either the Sony KDLV32A12 difference to pay £759.00 or the Panasonic TX32LXD60 with £452.76 to pay.

Which one should I go for for general use. I must admit I like the look of the Sony !!!!!

Thanks for any help.

DRAMBO

Novice Member
paulsuecoll said:
Thanks for your replies to recent question.

I had a Tevion 27 inch LCD and whilst the picture was OK the sound was terrible.

Believe it or not the set was stolen from my home and I can upgrade a replacement via my insurance company and pay the difference.

I think I would like either the Sony KDLV32A12 difference to pay £759.00 or the Panasonic TX32LXD60 with £452.76 to pay.

Which one should I go for for general use. I must admit I like the look of the Sony !!!!!

Thanks for any help.

I've always preferred Panasonic TVs to Sony's because from personal experience & anecdotal evidence, they are more reliable.

As for looks have you seen the LX60? from pictures posted, it looks like the Sony.

Save yourself £300 & get the Panasonic LX60 if you want an LCD TV.

I am a Plasma man, I'll be getting the PX60, when they are widely available in a few weeks time.
:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom