Sony KDL46W2000U or Philips 47PFL7642D?

B

bjsolo

Hi,

I have narrowed my choices down to 2 large LVD screens, just wondering which has the better picture quality:

Sony KDL46W2000U or Philips 47PFL7642D?

I will mainly be playing Blu-ray, HD DVD, HD games , and HD movies from PS3 + xbox 360 Elite + Computer.

SD TV is not much of a concern, can live with its crapness. Be interested to hear which is better for SD DVD also?

Cheers

ChrisGgr

The philips is brand new,no reviews opinion etc.The 46W2000 is well tested and excellent model.Simply if the tv has clouding send it back and ask for replacement

GunRunner

The philips is brand new,no reviews opinion etc.The 46W2000 is well tested and excellent model.Simply if the tv has clouding send it back and ask for replacement

Could you please enlighten me on how you test this? What settings do you test it on etc.

Many thanks

ChrisGgr

If the tv is faulty you will notice that soon.For example when you are viewing in a dark room a movie with dark scenes,in the tv will appear some white things like clouds!!They are usually appear in the corners

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom