• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question Sony KDL43W755C - how do i wall mount?

ohwhatalad

Established Member
hi guys, ive just been shipped out a KDL43W755C as an insurance replacement for a TV and i need to know a little about wall mounting it as it seems it has a large fat section on the rear bottom of the unit which in the 2013/2014 models, needed a VESA mount kit to fit as seen here

eBay

unfortunatly ive messaged the seller and he says the 2015 sony's are different and they dont stock any alternative solutions

ive looked on Sony's website and the only solution i can see is the SONY wall mount kit which uses the stand as some kind of adaptor and then some other bits of kit to get it on the wall.

IS there any way i can use my standard vesa wall mount ? its this one

Dihl PLASMA LCD LED Down Tilt Wall TV Wall Bracket Mount Slim 400 x 400

would really appreciate some help as its arriving in the next few days and id like the wall mount up and waiting for it if possible thanks in advance

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom