• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sony KDL40w4000 & RHT-G900

theboyo

Standard Member
Hi there,
I think i would love this package, but some technical terms alude me - the kdl40w4000 looks great.

The W4000 does not have 100hz, but do you notice any difference from a Sony display that does have 100hz - if so what is it? - (my friend has a Samsung lcd thats not 1080, and i think the picture is great with football, no fuzzy lines, no judder that i can see)

I think there will be a digital switch over in 2009/10 when freeview will broadcast some in 1080p, so will this set display true 1080 or will i need to buy an external Sony freeview box device in a year+?

Lastly if i get this combo, would it be possible for my Vaio to play music through the RHT-G900/800? and watch a tv picture simutainously?.

The latest video from AVForums

JVC 4K projectors, Denon X3800 & Perlisten speaker reviews, adding a sub to 2-channel + AV/HiFi news
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom