Sony kdl40v2900u

pmj

Standard Member
Hello all,

I am cuurently looking at buying a 40" Sony lcd tv and was considering the kdl40w2000, however I have noticed that Sony are bringing out a new tv shortly with the model number kdl40v2900u.

The only info I can find is that it is possibly a budget model with full hd and looks very similar to the w2000.

Does anyone have any info or specs about this new tv?

Tia,

Phil.

ChrisGgr

The V2900 is the T3500 model for the rest of europe.Its better to have a look at the new V3000 model which is a lot better!!

pmj

Standard Member
The V2900 is the T3500 model for the rest of europe.Its better to have a look at the new V3000 model which is a lot better!!
Thanks for the quick reply. I will search around on the web, but any ideas on the release date for both models as sony's website does'nt appear to have them on there yet.

Thanks.

P.s The main consideration for me is the price. I know I can't have everything, but I can't upset the wife too much if you know what I mean ;-)

ChrisGgr

I know the specsThe announcement exists and on the UK site,simply you wont find V3000,neither T3500 yet.40V3000 prices will be around 1.000£-1.100£.It comes in a month

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q800A Soundbar & Rotel Michi X3 Reviews + TV show and Movie News & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom