Sony KDL40U2000

Discussion in 'Sony TVs Forum' started by colsa, Sep 9, 2007.

1. colsa

colsa

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi guys, ive just bought a hitachi plasma, but am returning it to argos, im not 100% happy with the picture quality, i paid 700 quid for it, argos do have a sony 40 inch lcd in for that price, so i was contemplating swaping, has anybody got this set?, can you tell me what its like please, ive got to buy from argos as its through my insurance, any help on buying a set would be much appreciated, the plasma suffers from poor facial quality, peoples faces look like a 70s pop video, and when im watching football, the lines on the pitch cant keep up with the camera moving,.

2. ChrisGgr

ChrisGgr

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,499
    No way!!!The 40U2000 is a very very basic model and awful compared to the others.Get the Panasonic 37PX70 plasma and you wont be dissapointed

3. colsa

colsa

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks chris, i will steer clear of that sony, but the panny is 900 quid at argos, ive only got 700 fella

4. ChrisGgr

ChrisGgr

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,499
    The worst place for buying!!Prices that are extremely high versus to the other retailers.I will do something that I have never said again:The LG 37LC55.Wish you have luck and it wont have backlight bleeding as usually lg's have